One of the best ways to discern how we can help your business is to take a gander at how we’ve helped others. Here’s a handful of case studies to whet your appetite.
After Integrity's redesign, a tourism board website is on pace for 5 million visits this year.
Engaging an Audience
Revamp a nonprofit website promoting health careers to appeal to a hipper, high school audience without alienating older users looking for more info on the healthcare field.
- Created a fresh design using bolder, high-contrast colors
- Improved user experience by creating more relevant “buckets” of content, taking users through a logical thought process as they move from one navigation item to the next
- Featured a custom infographic that playfully highlights the five most important factors to high school students when deciding on a career
- Created a sense of fun and interactivity with a custom Flash quiz featuring witty animation and language that aims to match health careers to users
- Integrated social media conventions by adding “sharing” and “commenting” to blogs, Facebook widgets to see what careers your friends like and integrated YouTube videos
- Built a document library application to serve the “For Educators” section of the site for counselors and teachers to gain easy access to promotional materials