One of the best ways to discern how we can help your business is to take a gander at how we’ve helped others. Here’s a handful of case studies to whet your appetite.
In the first day after Integrity updated an auto warranty client’s email and landing page designs, the client saw a 16x improvement in conversions.
Increasing Social Media Engagement Through Online Gaming
Project Timeframe: Two months
The Challenge: Create an interactive game on Facebook that requires email acquisition and fan acquisition, while also producing a halo effect of user engagement.
Our Solution: Integrity built a custom Facebook application featuring a Flash game with multiple levels and custom animation and audio. Players try to collect more shoes in 30 seconds than their AI opponents.
- Defined game concept through creative storyboarding.
- Created “Like”-gate to acquire Facebook fans and required users to grant app permission to acquire email before playing game.
- Integrated client’s coupon generator into game to randomly present in-store and online coupons to players.
- Created custom leaderboard to display top weekly and all-time scores.
- Built custom back-end database that allowed client to export player email addresses for marketing purposes.
- Gave players the option to upload photos from their computer or Facebook albums and crop into game characters’ faces.
- Implemented score and game sharing through Facebook API to facilitate social engagement.
Integrity’s Takeaway: This was Integrity’s first online gaming project, and its first time working with score databases, leaderboards and custom animation. As a result, the client gained more than 30,000 new Likes on Facebook and more than 7,000 new customer email addresses during the promotion. The skills learned and refined during this project will be extremely beneficial for future efforts.