One of the best ways to discern how we can help your business is to take a gander at how we’ve helped others. Here’s a handful of case studies to whet your appetite.
The sites we build generate 100 million page views each month.
Using Applications to Streamline the Sales Process
Project Timeline: December 2011 to June 2012, with the possibility for future phases
The Challenge: Develop a tool to allow sales representatives and pharmacy administrators to work together to streamline the sales process and pipeline, and create a less time-intensive means to update personalized prescription forms, reduce data entry, and give the sales team more time to engage physicians for commission and sales purposes.
Our Solution: Build a custom Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) with both sales representative and administrator tools to accommodate a growing and highly technical business. Develop a user-friendly interface to generate on-site prescription forms for physicians.
- Developed an iPad-centric online sales application easily accessible by everyone on the pharmacy sales team in the field
- Defined and built several work flows to contain approvals within the system and increased ease of use by adding email notifications
- Replaced paper call report system with online tools to track sales activity ranging from creating new relationships to strengthening existing ones
- Established secure practices to ensure data safety
- Built robust, intuitive search to help ensure no physician is claimed twice for commission purposes
- Integrated all offline prescription form creation into the application, including ability to add formulations, adjust dosages or strengths and customize for specific physicians
- Included ability for sales representatives and administrators to pull a variety of reports to track physicians or progress in the sales pipeline
- Standardized the sales model and process to the operations team by creating a select set of templates for sales representatives to customize
Integrity’s Takeaways: This project served as the first custom Customer Relationship Management tool the company had built. Throughout the project, we learned how to integrate two very distinct sales processes into one application. We also discovered how to create universal conventions across iPad and the desktop application.