Increase online leads for St. Louis-based attorney, James Eason’s firm, which had very little web presence and no tracking in place.
- Created a responsive site design with prominent calls to action to contact the firm on every page
- Cleaned up clunky content on the firm’s website, gave it more personable, helpful tone
- Optimized the site for search engine crawlers by targeting the site content to valuable key terms and adding a blog to keep the content fresh
- Installed Google Analytics to track user actions on the site
- Launched an ongoing traffic generation strategy, including a paid search campaign through Google AdWords to further drive quality leads and calls to the firm
Tools & Technologies Used