Panera eLearning HTML5 Transition and Training
- Implemented a representative course module for delivery with Panera team members for training and testing the general framework used for all modules.
- Provided the training and education needed for the Panera team to independently support and grow the software over time via pair programming.
- Created a library of resuable components and styles.
- Created a visual React style guide for consistent GUI implementation.
- Standardized source control with Git and created automated build processes.
Tools & Technologies Used
SCORM 1.2, Cornerstone LMS, Github, React, Redux, Node, Babel, Webpack, eslint, node-sass, react-player, react-howler, pipwerks-scorm-api-wrapper, node-scorn-packager, react-motion, asap-react-plugin, nom-check, react-styleguide-generator